– Payment must be made prior to the departure of the vehicle.
– When booking by phone, the reservation is subject, that the customer must accept our Terms and Conditions.
– The confirmation e-mail are your reservation. This must be presented to the driver or his representative for both the outward and return journey.
– The destination to which it will be delivered and paid for. Should you wish to change these or any other details, this must be done in writing, by email or telephone at least three days before the date of travel. Any changes to a booking may be subject to an extra charge.
– Customers have the right to cancel the booking by email or telephone.
– Customers are limited to two items of luggage, including one golf bag. Any excess baggage must be declared at the time of booking. In the event that a client has excess baggage, Tours4Lisbon reserves the right to charge an excess baggage allowance or refuse to carry the items.
– Tours4Lisbon reserves the right (and delegates to their drivers the right) to refuse to transport any person who is under the influence of alcohol or drugs and/or whose behaviour is considered as a threat to the driver, the vehicle or the other passenger(s).
– Smoking is not allowed in Tours4Lisbon vehicles.
– Tours4Lisbon can only be held responsible for any reasonable and foreseeable consequential loss arising directly from a breach of contract.
– Night fee of 20% of the cost of each service provided between the hour 20:00-8:00 must be charged.
– Nothing may affect the statutory rights of consumers.
– It is Portuguese law that will govern these conditions in all respects
– Languages we speak: English, Spanish, German, French.
– The Tours services are made without interpreter guide, with interpreter guide has an additional cost under consultation.
Tours4Lisbon provides for arrivals and departures at Lisbon’s Airport, Lisbon’s Maritime Port, hotels, and all over Portugal and Spain, in particular in destinations such as downtown Lisbon, Cascais, Estoril, Ericeira, Costa da Caparica, and Sesimbra.
Our driver will ensure all your needs, offering a quality service throughout the journey, as well as the tours during your trip.
– The operational managers will arrange the arrival time of your flight 30 minutes before the scheduled time, to avoid problems arising from a delayed or early flight.
– Our driver will be with a Tours4Lisbon sign inside the terminal at no extra cost.
Insurance and Guarantees
Our company is fully covered by its own damage insurance, as are all insurances required by Portuguese law. Passengers and their luggage are fully covered and insured during transportation. We are not responsible for delays before or during transport to Lisbon airport caused by extraneous reasons such as traffic conditioning or bad weather. Smoking, drinking alcoholic beverages, fizzy drinks or eating is not permitted in our vehicles.
At the Airport (Reception)
When you get out of the arrivals gate, in front of you there will be a Tours4Lisbon representative with a company sign (Tours4Lisbon) and the name of the client, if you don’t find the representative please call 00351 936 281 525 / 00351 933 813 652 / firstname.lastname@example.org
In case of dispute, the consumer may resort to an Alternative Dispute Resolution Body: Centro de Arbitragem de Conflitos de Consumo de Lisboa (Metropolitan Area of Lisbon – includes the districts of Alcochete, Almada, Amadora, Barreiro, Cascais, Lisboa, Loures, Mafra, Moita, Montijo, Odivelas, Oeiras, Palmela, Seixal, Sesimbra, Setúbal, Sintra e Vila Franca de Xira)
Rua dos Douradores, nº 116 – 2º | 1100 – 207 Lisboa
Phone 218 807 030
More information in Consumer Portal www.consumidor.pt