Departure from any point in Lisbon at 8 am. The tour ends with the return to your accommodation.
– Visit to the city of Aveiro – the “Portuguese Venice” and a trip on a moliceiro boat
– Visit to Porto – Clérigos Tower, Porto Sé, Ribeira (if you wish to do a tour in a “rebelo” boat, you need to pre-book)
– Visit to Lello Bookshop – one of the oldest bookshops in the world
– Wine tasting (pre-booking is required) in a Port wine cellar of your choice
– Visit to Casa da Música, Ponte D. Luís and Palácio da Bolsa
– Visit to Braga – one of the oldest Portuguese cities and one of the oldest Christian cities in the world
– Visit to Sameiro and its Historical Centre
– Visit the Sameiro Sanctuary
– Visit to the city of Guimarães and its historical centre
– Visit to the Castle of Guimarães and the Paço dos Duques de Bragança
Sleep in a hotel by appointment made by the client or by the Tours4lisbon team.
Lunch with pre-booking or free time.
If you need a certified Tourist Guide please ask us for a quote
Any point in Lisbon
Transport in a tourist vehicle
Driver certified by the Tourism of Portugal
Entrance fees to monuments
Overnight stay (where applicable)
Paid recreational activities