Departure from any point in Lisbon at 8 am. The tour ends with the return to your accommodation.
– Visit to Soure Castle – This monument, located in the lower Mondego valley, is of religious origin due to some architectural features.
– Pombal Castle – Built by the Order of the Knights Templar, it served as an important landmark in the defence of the territory south of Coimbra.
– Dornes Pentagonal Tower – Built by the Templars on the banks of the Zêzere River as a monitoring and defence post for the region during the Christian Reconquest.
– Tomar Castle – World Heritage Site by UNESCO, together with the Convent of Christ.
– Convent of Christ – The experience in the space is above all a visit to the past of Portugal and the city, where the history of the religious orders is part of the present
– Almourol Castle – You can visit the permanent exhibition on the Order of the Temple, watch films on the subject and also visit the library and archive on the Knights Templar.
Lunch on pre-arranged basis or at your own time.
If you need a certified Tourist Guide please ask us for a quote
Any point in Lisbon
Transport in a tourist vehicle
Driver certified by the Tourism of Portugal
Entrance fees to monuments
Overnight stay (where applicable)
Paid recreational activities