Departure from any point in Lisbon at 8 am. The tour ends with the return to your accommodation.
– Visit to Aveiro – The “Portuguese Venice” and a trip on the ria of Aveiro on a moliceiro boat
– Visit to Porto – Torre dos Clérigos, Sé do Porto, Ribeira (pre-booking is required if you wish to take a boat trip)
– Visit to Lello Bookshop – one of the most beautiful bookshops in the world
– Wine tasting (pre-booking required) in a Port wine cellar of your choice
– Visit to Casa da Música, Palácio da Bolsa, Ponte D. Luís
– Visit to Braga – the oldest Portuguese city and one of the oldest Christian cities in the world
– Visit to Sameiro and its Historical Centre
– Visit to the Sameiro Sanctuary
Hotel accommodation by appointment made by the client or by the Tours4lisbon team.
Lunch with pre-booking or free time.
If you need a certified Tourist Guide please ask us for a quote
Any point in Lisbon
Transport in a tourist vehicle
Driver certified by the Tourism of Portugal
Entrance fees to monuments
Overnight stay (where applicable)
Paid recreational activities