Departure from any point in Lisbon at 9 am and return at 6 pm. The tour ends with the return to your accommodation.
– Visit to the Shrine of Fátima + visit to the Exhibition “Fátima Luz e Paz” – a channel of communication and a connection between the Shrine of Fátima and the people, communities, movements and institutions linked to the cult of Our Lady of Fatima throughout the world.
– Visit to Aljustrel and the houses where the three little shepherd children – Lucia, Francisco and Jacinta – were born.
– Visit to the Monastery of Alcobaça.
– Visit to the Village of Nazaré and the North beach, known for the biggest waves in the world
– Visit to the Medieval Village of Óbidos
If you need a certified Tourist Guide please ask us for a quote
Any point in Lisbon
Transport in a tourist vehicle
Driver certified by the Tourism of Portugal
Entrance fees to monuments
Overnight stay (where applicable)
Paid recreational activities